Prices & Service
A friendly piece of advice
We are all governed by costs and budgets these days, so the temptation is often to go for the lowest priced option as you may think this is offering you better value for money. However, this can often mean you're actually getting poor quality. When it comes to health and safety of your staff, customers or clients, quality is not something to be sacrificed. PAT Testing involves a three step process (Visual Inspection, Internal Electrical Tests and a Functional Check). All three steps are super important to ensure that the appliance is safe to be used and doesn't pose a hazard to anyone. This is not a quick process and therefore anyone charging less than £2.50 per unit (including VAT) for a large batch of appliances can't realistically be doing the job properly. They are most likely just plugging in the device and noting the readings or worse still, simply completing a stickering exercise. This worries me, as like I said in my About Me, I'm passionate about doing what's right and being authentic.
So what do I charge?
This all depends on the number of appliances and how complex they are. The more appliances you have, the lower I can charge per unit due to saving on travel. The more complex the appliance or tools, the more it will cost. I offer a no fee, no pressure quote and I'll price match within reason to a previously used PAT Tester.
My Service offering
- A professional, high quality PAT Testing service, giving you peace of mind when it comes to the safety of your appliances and the tools used by your customers/staff
- Conducted by a female which may be preferred by some female run small businesses, schools or rental properties out there
- Open, honest and trustworthy approach
- Genuine good value for money
- Public Liability Cover up to £2million
- CRB cleared for the local young persons charity I volunteer for, so if you're a school who requires a CRB/DBS check prior to appointment, this is no problem.
- Minor "on the spot" repairs completed free of charge - this covers cracked plugs or inappropriate fuses. This saves you time and money as I can PASS as many of your appliances as possible there and then.